Thursday, August 7, 2008

"Let's Reminisce!"

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and one of us (Erik and Myrna) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I have so many memories of Dad and me going hunting and fishing. But there is one that is by far my favorite. I don't remember how old I was I think about 8 could be younger but dad and I had been hunting for a while and I started thinking that we were never going to shoot anything. We had seen a couple of deer if I remember right they were either doe's or to far away. Dad did take a shot at one that was way to far away; I think he could see that I was starting to get discouraged. But shortly after that we were walking and Dad spotted a Buck on the opposite side of the gully that we were on. So Dad said I'm going to shoot this one and I need your help. At that point all the walking and everything leading up to this moment were all worth it. So then dad asked if I would stay here and let the deer watch me while he walked around behind and tried to get a better shot. So that’s what I did I sat. The deer did exactly what he thought it would do, it stayed there and watched me while he went around and all of a sudden I heard a shot and the deer jumped and then went down. I remember jumping up and yelling you got it. That hunting trip will always be one of my favorite memories. I hope that I get the opportunity to do the same with my sons some day.